Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Flower Power! Sweet Stampede Team Blog Hop

 Spring has SPRUNG here in Spring, TX! My husband even brought home flowers for me the other day! (They were a leftover table centerpiece from a work luncheon, but hey! it's a start!) So, what better theme for this month's team blog hop than FLOWERS!



I've always wanted to try this card in a box, and I knew it would look BEAUTIFUL full of flowers!



I'm going to use it for Mother's Day! Lucky for me my amazing Mom (and Dad!) will be visiting this year! I'm sure my little Sophie will have to make her own version for Grandma (and I'm sure it will be amazing!) I might end up using this card before then though. It could also be used for a sympathy card, or a missing you card, or just about any "thinking of you" occasion where you would like to send flowers!

One of the great things about these WOW factor cards, is that they CAN be mailed in a regular A2 envelope! 


I promise it DOES lay flat, even if it's tricky photographing it that way. 😉

Here are the supplies I used. You might notice that there are THREE free Sale-a-Bration items! Time is running OUT to get these! (But I'll give you a tip, that awesome Basket Textured Embossing Folder will be making an appearance in the new annual catalog! PHEW!) 

I would suggest placing an order of $50 to receive the free Heartfelt Blooms stamp set and replacing the shimmer ribbon with something else OR place an order of $100 and get both the heartfelt blooms stamp set AND the shimmer ribbon pack OR the Blossoming Basket Bundle! (You could easily substitute those stamps for the ones I've used here!) Place your order now using hostess  code KNB29Y2Q and you'll receive a bonus free gift from me!

Product List

This card was so much fun to make! I'm already planning several different versions for birthdays, congratulations, and thank yous! The possibilities are ENDLESS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment