Wednesday, December 6, 2017

October 2017 Paper Pumpkin: Pining for Plaid

I put these cards together IMMEDIATELY and was so sad I couldn't buy refills! 10 cards was NOT enough! Luckily, I had an extra kit from November 2016 that was ALSO full of cute Christmas cards! So SOME of my family will be getting these cards for Christmas, and some will get cards from Wonderful Winterland (ALSO one of my favorite!)



I think it's a sign that I need to order TWO boxes a month instead of just one! (That and the fact that Sophie keeps asking to put together my Paper Pumpkin...maybe she's old enough to get her own subscription!) Seriously, what a great gift to give your daughter, granddaughter, niece, etc. It's really a gift that keeps on giving! It guarantees quality time every month!

Here is your monthly printable case insert you can use to organize your Paper Pumpkin stamps. They are some of my favorite sentiment stamps, and I seem to always look at my "Paper Pumpkin shelf" first to find a good sentiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment