Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Quick & Easy Gift Card Holder Tutorial

Remember this video from last year? The best part of video tutorials is that you can use the ideas, and change the supplies to what you have on hand now!

That was great paper last year, and this year, I LOVE the Christmas Around the World DSP! I have a feeling I'm going to regret not stocking up on it! Now that I've discovered the Christmas Lamppost Framelits cut out the images on the paper I'm OBSESSED!

Here is a list of supplies I've used to create a NEW style of gift card holder using this same video tutorial!

And here is this year's version of the quick and easy gift card holder! No one will ever know it was a last minute gift!

***UPDATE*** 
So, I made a bunch of gift card holders using the above suppies and FORGOT to take a picture! I guess it means I'm using what I make (which is a GOOD thing!) Here are a few using retired paper and the the Smitten Mittens framelits. You can imagine how much cuter they are with the new paper! 


Here is the facebook live I did on a similar project:



Don't you LOVE the Smitten Mittens bundle??? SO ADORABLE.


No comments:

Post a Comment