Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Birthday Cards

I was just thinking today how much of a stamp collector I am. With every new catalog, I make my list and stock up on all the cute new MUST HAVES. I totally justify this hobby because you know what happened this past weekend? I became an Aunt for the 35th time!

35 people!

That is a LOT of birthday cards to send to family! Plus their parents, which brings that number up to... let's see...59? ish? And then there's my own kids, my parents, and my in-laws, and my Grandmas... speaking of Grandma...

My Dad's mom is turning 95 TODAY!!! That's a major accomplishment!


I came up with a somewhat quick and easy card I could send out for invitations. 



Product List
Just a note on the supplies... I used some Kraft Cardstock I had in my stash, which apparently is discontinued! *GASP!!!* But I found that the Merry Little Christmas Cardstock pack also includes Kraft. This color IS different than Crumb Cake, which is lighter. 


I actually printed the party info on a separate piece of cardstock and just inserted it in the card. This way, the guests could actually reuse the invite and write a note inside for Grandma!

I love the shine from the beautiful Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP. And the "Eclipse" technique with the diecut numbers make it simple yet stunning! This card design could work for any celebration. Birthday, Anniversary, Graduation... the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment