Thursday, April 6, 2017

OnStage EXCITEMENT and a class for you!

Spring has sprung and it honestly feels like summer here in Houston! We are counting down the DAAAAYS until we can sleep in and spend lazy days at the pool! Spring Break gave us a little taste of vacation and it has been SO hard getting back to life! So hard that I'm escaping for my own little retreat this weekend. Sorry kids.

I will be attending OnStage Local, which is Stampin' Up!'s semiannual convention. It used to happen once a year in Salt Lake City, but as the company expanded across the world, the convention changed to meet more demonstrators needs. So, every 6 months, there is an awesome event that all demonstrator's are invited to attend! (You can even go for free by using FLEX points. If you're interested, let me know, I'll help you work out a plan to get there!)


So what exactly is OnStage?

"OnStage is an exciting events program designed to bring together Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from all over the world; it allows them to share the excitement surrounding catalog launches, be recognized for their achievements, receive business training, and feel a part of the global Stampin’ Up! community. OnStage is also a little bit like attending a very big (and very fun!) party. You’ll meet new friends, swap, create Make & Takes, take home free products, and much more!" (from the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website)

This November, the event will be held downtown Salt Lake City, UT which is exciting for me since I grew up there! Do you want to go with me??? Join my team now and let's make a plan to get you there! I can't wait to show you around my hometown for OnStage Live!

"What does it include? OnStage Live is two-and-a-half days of exciting Stampin’ Up! activities. Attendees will be the first to get their hands on the new catalog, see, touch, and make projects with new products, hear company announcements from the corporate team before anyone else, and get a chance to network with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators. You'll even be able to participate in a Product Purchase Premiere--which means that you can order from a selection of new products before anyone else!"

Sounds fun right???
I'm excited for this weekend and REALLY looking forward to November!

Now, I know you won't all be able to make it this weekend, which is why I've decided to host an OnStage Recap at my home on April 22nd from 2-5PM! I'll have new product available for you to play with (and hopefully a new catalog you can take home and start making your wishlist!) 

Here's the thing, I have limited space available, so you've got to RSVP quick! You can do so right here or click here for more information.



Ticket
Time Slot Requested:


I hope to see you at the OnStage Recap! I can't wait to share all the new product, a NEW Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Catalog and MORE with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment