Saturday, April 22, 2017

For My Paper Pumpkin Case Insert Fans

It's spring cleaning time! Cleaning up my Paper Pumpkin's that is! Two things for you today.

If you have any unused kits, or partial kits that still have the stamp set and ink spot you would like to donate to a worthy cause, please consider this: The teenage girls that attend the church I belong to are putting together kits for other teenage girls who are being treated at Texas Children's Hospital in Houston. Paper Pumpkin kits are PERFECT for boredom busters! So not only can you clean out your craft room, you can feel good about getting rid of some of your stash! If you are interested in helping, please email me (you can use the CONTACT ME form on the right side of the blog, just scroll down) and I will send you the address to send them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment