Friday, February 3, 2017

Adhesive Remover to the rescue!

Have you ever made a card and just when you had it almost finished, a smear, a fingerprint or excess adhesive RUINED it? That was my card today. I ran a strip of snail adhesive and then placed some of that beautiful Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon on it and realized the snail trail was wider than the ribbon! Dang it! I was really sad for about a minute until I remembered this magical tool in my drawer! A mere $3.50 and my card was SAVED! SO glad I splurged on that one! 😉

You use it just like you would a regular eraser. Instead of erasing pencil marks, it erases adhesive! Isn't it awesome?!?


Definitely worth the $3.50! And that card -- definitely worth signing up to my newsletter to see the whole shebang as well as other exclusives! wink wink. Now if only someone could invent an ink smudge eraser...


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment