Monday, January 16, 2017

Benefits of a Paper Pumpkin Subscription

I'm impatiently waiting for this month's Paper Pumpkin to arrive! I thought I would share with you today how I recently used a PAST kit. This is one of my favorite benefits of being a current Paper Pumpkin Subscriber. There are several past kits available EXCLUSIVELY to current subscribers.

One of my ALL TIME favorite kits is the Chalk it Up To Love Kit from August 2015. It's so French looking! I knew those boxes & cards would be PERFECT for chocolate gifts I brought back from Belgium! I made a few of these up very quickly for some beautiful packaging! It's all about the presentation. ;)


 Well, ALMOST all about the presentation. That chocolate is WORTH gaining pounds over!


They are also the perfect size for macarons, which I plan on learning how to make this year. If you don't have a small gift, don't worry, the cards in this kit are EQUALLY as cute! Anything with gold foil is a win in my book!


If you aren't yet a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment