Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Red Hot Product Review: Cheerful Tags Framelit Dies

I hope you will be celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends tomorrow! We are blessed to have had my sister and her husband move here to Houston from Hawaii this year. (I know. What were they thinking?!) We celebrated an early Thanksgiving dinner with them on Sunday because she works retail and will be working Thanksgiving Day. Don't worry, we will have our traditional dinner tomorrow as well. When we moved here 10 years ago, we found out that my mother-in-law's cousin lives nearby, and we have celebrated holidays with them ever since! (As long as we were all in town!) She is such a gracious host and we are so thankful that they have welcomed us with open arms! The last thing I would want to do is show up for dinner with empty arms, so I'll bring my famous sweet potato soufflĂ© and a handmade gift. It's really the least I could do! 

One of my favorite lines of Stampin' Up! products for packaging gifts are the awesome die-cuts! There are always so many extra pieces included to add dimension and detail! Watch this video to see how many fun pieces you get in the Cheerful Tags set! Then go ahead and order it (on sale until November 28th, or buy it in the bundle with the coordinating stamp set and get 10% off!) then get all your Christmas host & hostess gifts ready so you're never left empty-handed!



Product List
Cheerful Tags Framelits Dies
[141838]
$31.00
On sale until November 28th $21.70

No comments:

Post a Comment