Friday, November 11, 2016

Detailed Santa 2-in-1

I am a bargain shopper extraordinaire, if you haven't noticed. I love a good sale! I also love a good 2-in-1 or "OSW" (one sheet wonder). Basically, multiple uses of one product or using up every little scrap of something makes me feel like I've gotten my money's worth! If you're like me, or even if you're not, I think you'll enjoy today's project!

The Detailed Santa die is beautiful all by itself, which makes a simple yet stunning card VERY easy to do!



This card is a simple Cherry Cobbler card base plus the die cut Santa on Whisper White, with a little stamp (do you recognize that stamp set from the 25% off sale going on this month???) and ribbon. (You don't even have to get as fancy as I did with the ribbon! It fit so perfectly in the diecut border I just had to weave it in and out!)



The inside tag leaves enough room for a short message and signature from Santa! Again, from the awesome Oh, What Fun stamp set (on sale now!) This card would be PERFECT for that office secret Santa exchange with your co-worker you've never met before! Just a quick "Merry Christmas" is all you need to say! (Anything more would just be awkward!) BUT it gets better! It also doubles as a GIFT CARD HOLDER!!! It really is perfection!



All you have to do is adhere just the top and bottom of the tag with a stripe of Fast Fuse Adhesive, and it leaves a space just big enough to slide in a gift card! Who wouldn't love that??? (Gift cards, in my opinion, are the best gift ever!)

Now, this card is a great quick and easy one, but make sure you check back next week for a stepped up version you'll love even more!!! AND if you sign up for my Newsletter, you'll get several more exclusive ideas! (Don't worry, I NEVER give your email address out, and I only use it for the monthly newsletter and occasional AMAZING deal I don't want you to miss out on!) Sign up now so you don't miss out on any of the fun projects I'm sharing this week!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment