Monday, June 27, 2016

Sweetest of Sweet

When I first saw the Foxy Friends set, I thought how cute it would be to make a skunk! Skunks may not be fun in real life, but they are kinda cute in pictures! I paired it with this fun sentiment from Birthday Banners which makes me love it even more. I love unexpected combinations!



These Bunch of Banners framelits are quickly becoming my most used accessory. They work with everything! You can get any sentiment to fit inside the banners if it's photopolymer. Just curve it as you stick it to the clear block. This card could easily be switched for a Thank You card, Sympathy Card, Congratulations, ANY occasion card!

I also love all the ribbon in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. They look great alone or layered! For the eyes on this cute little guy I used two of the tiniest pearls, and the nose is a Melon Mambo enamel shape. Oh! And I discovered a trick for the Archival Basic Black ink pad! I LOVE how thick and smooth the ink is, but don't love that it stains my stamps. WELL, for rubber stamps, ink up your stamp with the Versamark ink first and then immediately use the Archival Basic Black! Wipe it immediately after stamping and there is no staining! Do the same with photopolymer and it won't stain AS MUCH but still does a little. It's totally worth it to get that thick black image though!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment