Thursday, February 4, 2016

What's a Birthday Without CAKE???

I love, love, LOVE the new It's My Party collection from Stampin' Up! My goal is to use it all up and make a STASH of birthday cards so I'll never send one late again! The colors work for anyone. You can make it super girly with the melon mambo, or use the mint macaron or delightful dijon for a more masculine touch. I made this one for my younger brother who was turning 35. Dang. That sounds so old!

I FINALLY got to use that cute party hat in the hostess set Silhouettes and Scripts from the annual catalog. The new bakers twine makes a cute pom-pom topper.


The front was pretty simple, so I made sure to carry the design to the inside of the card.



LOVE the new Wink of Stella brushes! Just brush it directly on your stamp and you've got some sparkle! (This was the gold pen.)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment