Thursday, August 20, 2015

Paper Pumpkin July 2015: Thanks a Latte

Oh my goodness these kits are CUTE! I just made a little time today to play with them amidst the back to school craziness! I LOVE the mug from the Thanks a Latte set. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker, but I do love me some hot cocoa! The cards are adorable as is of course, but how festive is that cup of cheer!!! Love it!


Ok so here's the deal with the case inserts... I'm pretty sure the stamp set on the front of the case is not exactly the same size as the stamps. I do apologize for that. Between stamping and scanning and digital tweaking, it's just complicated. If this bothers you, you can stamp a direct image from your stamps onto an index card and adhere it to the front of your cover. I don't mind it because the stamps themselves are clear. I just wanted to give you a heads up so you don't rely on it as far as size goes. Also, since you were SO patient while I enjoyed my summer vacation, I will have this months Paper Pumpkin post ready to go tomorrow! Two in a week! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment