Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Garden in Bloom & Natural Elements

I have always loved the Fall season. The warm colors, the cool crisp weather, the hot caramel apple cider, the excitement of the upcoming Holidays. When I was newly married, we were adventurous and moved halfway across the country to a place that knows no Fall. It's all about Summer here...and a little Spring.  (I'm exaggerating a LITTLE.) While I still celebrate much the same way (in lighter weight clothing), things have naturally evolved a little. Lately, I've been REALLY into the black & white & gold trend (LOVING IT!) and wanted to create an end of summer/beginning of fall thank you card. Rather than the traditional brick red, golds & oranges, I went with PINK & golds. That's what having a little princess does to me! And that little princess that loves dragons, dinosaurs and Lightning McQueen inspires me to think outside the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment