Sunday, August 31, 2014

A few Halloween cards...and a little pumpkin or two.


This first little pumpkin is my sweet little helper. Both kids love to "help". And doesn't everyone have their favorite tools? His is obviously the rotary paper cutter. He's fascinated by the scallop and zig-zag blades. 
 

 This second pumpkin is the most recent Paper Pumpkin kit. I'll post pictures of the completed cards, but it might take me 3 weeks. Actually, because EVERYTHING you need is included in the kit, it's easy to grab the box and go. I might have to bring this on vacation with me. So, yes, I'll post the finished product in about 3 weeks.

 If you like Halloween at all (and you must if you're still reading this, considering the last few posts have been about Halloween) you will FOR SURE want to sign up for Paper Pumpkin before September 10th! The next kit is all kinds of Halloween AWESOME. Seriously. Might be my favorite pumpkin so far! If you go to mypaperpumpkin.com, choose me (Krystal Roberts) as your demo and enter the code HALFOFF2 You'll get 50% off your first two months (which makes them about 10 bucks! and you can cancel ANYTIME). Wait are you waiting for?! GO!!! Get your pumpkin on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment