Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Love Who You Are!

This morning before the internet crashed for the rest of the day, I had an email with an article titled "58 Reasons to Feel Good About Your Body (at Any Size!)" You can read it here. I have always felt that women especially are MUCH too critical of themselves (myself included)! I love this line from the article "Let us all stop the criticism and emphasize the positive." Amen sista! We need to LOVE who we ARE and who we were intended to be! It immediately reminded me of a free stamp I got at Inspire. Create. Share. 2014, so I ran upstairs and put together this little beauty.




I just LOVE that saying! Love who you are! It was calling out for some marker love. I always let my creativity take over, which means most things don't turn out as planned, but sometimes "planned" is overrated. This went from a star in the sky idea to more of a beachy starfish and pearls kind of thing. And I love it just the way it is. That just reminded me of Bridget Jones' Diary and now I'm going to go watch the awesome fight scene between Colin Firth and Hugh Grant.



Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment